Giveaway Terms and Conditons
1. The promoter is RoofClaim.com whose registered office is at 1690 Roberts Blvd. Suite 112 Kennesaw, GA 30144.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.roofclaim.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be determined by RoofClaim.com.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Watch the video listed on RoofClaim.com’s YouTube Channel for instructions on how to enter.
Only 1 Winner will be selected.
10. RoofClaim.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. RoofClaim.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a gift basket consisting of RoofClaim.com, Timmy Hill, and MBM Motorsports gear. Additionally there will be a gift card to the NASCAR Shop included.
13. Winners will be chosen from a drawing of all entries, at random.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Georgia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cobb County, Georgia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RoofClaim.com and not to any other party.
23. RoofClaim.com’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following @RoofClaimUS on Facebook, Instagram Twitter in order to enter.
25. RoofClaim.com shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. RoofCliam.com reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.