Tile Roofing Contractors
The benefits of having a tile roof are numerous, but topping the list is their incredibly durability and strength, even in the harshest conditions. That’s why this type of roofing makes such a good investment! Tile roofing lasts so long and is so strong that it’s very likely that you’ll never have to replace it again.
However, if your roof suffers damage in severe weather or if the roof hasn’t been replaced in the years before you bought the house, having a tile roof inspection done is always a safe option. At RoofClaim.com, we can conduct a convenient drone inspection of your home, so you’ll know whether you need to hire tile roof repair contractors.
But beware: Not all tile roofing contractors have the skills to properly handle a tile roof installation. Thankfully, the professional tile roofing contractors in our network have many years of industry experience, and they’ve worked with all types of roofing materials, including tile. Established partnerships with tile yards give us access to a vast selection of beautiful, high-quality tiles, along with reliably fast delivery.
Why Tile Roofing is a Smart Choice
When it’s time to replace your roof, you’ll have many options, including popular asphalt shingle roofing and highly durable metal. But if you live in a hot climate or an area where your home is exposed to salt air, the benefits of a getting a tile roofing replacement for your home are obvious.
- Keeps Your Home Cooler: The tiles help to maintain lower temperatures in your home. That means lower energy bills and less stress on your HVAC system.
- Impressive Durability: A properly installed tile roof can last a hundred years or more! This just might be the last roof you’ll ever need.
- Wind-Resistant: Able to withstand wind speeds of more than 150 miles per hour, tile roofing is an excellent choice for storm-prone regions.
- Easy Maintenance: A tile roof is less likely to need repairs than almost any other material.
- Many Style Options: With dozens of style and color combinations, it’s easy to find a look that will complement your home.
What Is the Average Cost to Replace a Tile Roof?
The cost to replace roof tiles is higher than with asphalt shingles, with an average-sized roof costing between $25,000 and $45,000 to install. However, your tile roof repair cost will be much lower, and you’ll save on long-term expenses because tile is so durable. The cost to replace roof tiles after a storm is only about $450 to $8,000, depending on the severity of the damage. Getting a tile roof inspection report from RoofClaim.com will inform you of how much work needs to be done, and we can also match you with a trusted contractor who will give you a good value for your money.
Get Started With Your Tile Roofing Project Today!
If you’ve been looking for tile roof repair contractors to fix up your current roof or if you’re considering upgrading to tile roofing, contact RoofClaim.com to learn more about our premium roofing services. Fill out our online form to get started or call us at (770) 343-5225 to chat with one of our expert tile roofing professionals about your options today.