The benefits of a tile roof are many, but topping the list are incredibly durability and strength, even in the harshest conditions. That’s why this type of roofing makes for such a good investment! But beware—not every roofing contractor has the skills to properly handle a tile roof installation.
RoofClaim.com’s professionals bring many years of industry experience, and we’ve worked with all types of roofing materials, including tile. Our established partnerships with tile yards give us access to a vast selection of beautiful, quality tiles, along with reliably fast delivery.
Why Tile Roofing is a Smart Choice
When it’s time to replace your roof, you’ll have many options, including popular shingle roofing and highly durable metal. If you live in a hot climate, or an area where your home is exposed to salt air, the benefits of a tile roof are obvious:
- Keeps Your Home Cooler: The tiles help to maintain lower temperatures in your home. That means lower energy bills—and less stress on your HVAC system.
- Impressive Durability: A properly installed tile roof can last 100+ years! This just might be the last roof you’ll ever need.
- Wind Resistant: Able to withstand wind speeds of more than 150 miles per hours, tile roofing is an excellent choice for storm-prone regions.
- Easy Maintenance: Tile roof is less likely to need repairs than almost any other material.
- Many Style Options: With dozens of style and color combinations, we make it easy to find a look that will complement your home.
Get Started with Your Tile Roofing Project Today!
If you’ve been thinking about replacing your current tile roof or upgrading to tile roofing, contact RoofClaim.com to learn more about our premium roofing services. Fill out the online form today to get started.