Metal roofing is beautiful and incredibly durable, which makes it a smart investment in your home.
Metal Roofing Installation
Metal roofing is beautiful, versatile, and incredibly durable, so it’s no wonder so many homeowners are making the decision to upgrade. A metal roof installation should be completed only by qualified professionals with verifiable experience working with this type of roofing. But there’s no reason to waste time hunting for the ideal professional your insurance will approve to do the job: With RoofClaim.com, we’ll match you with skilled local metal roofing contractors perfect for the job.
Our nationwide network of metal roofing suppliers and installers is carefully screened to confirm that each member has the necessary expertise to provide a flawless metal roof installation. Our contractors are adept at repairing and replacing both residential and commercial roofs. Whether you’re replacing an aging roof or looking to upgrade your system for maximum protection, a metal roof is a smart investment, and it just may be the last roof you’ll ever need.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
Durability should be the first benefit that comes to mind when you think of metal roof shingles. The next should be value. When you ask, “How much does a metal roof cost?” it’s important to consider how many repairs and replacements your roof will require compared to those built with other roofing materials. With a life span of 70 years or more, metal roofing prices reflect a very low lifetime cost! But that’s not the only smart reason to choose a metal roof installation. Others include:
- Many Styles: Metal roofing is available in an array of eye-catching styles and materials to complement any home. Types of metal roofs include copper, tin, aluminum, and steel.
- Wind-Resistant: If you live in a storm-prone area, you’ll appreciate that this roofing material boasts wind resistance of up to 140 mph.
- Fire-Resistant: Reduce the risk of fire damage to your home with metal roof tiles.
- Energy-Efficient: Since metal roofs reflect radiant heat, they help to reduce your cooling costs.
- Environmentally Responsible: Manufactured with up to 95% recycled content, metal roofing can be completely recycled after tear-off.
Get Started With Your Metal Roofing Project Today!
Contact RoofClaim.com to connect with a metal roofing installation expert! We’ll match you with the best metal roofing contractors for your unique needs. For more information about our highly rated metal roof installation services, fill out our online form to take the first step toward a premium new roof. We’re ready to take your call or chat to answer any questions.