Metal roofing is beautiful, versatile, and incredibly durable, so it’s no wonder so many homeowners are making the decision to upgrade. A metal roof installation should be completed only by qualified professionals with verifiable experience working with this type of roofing.
RoofClaim.com’s network of roofing contractors are carefully screened to confirm they have the necessary expertise to provide a flawless installation. Whether you’re replacing an aging roof or looking to upgrade your system for maximum protection, a metal roof is a smart investment—and it just may be the last roof you’ll ever need.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
Durability should be the first benefit that comes to mind when you think of metal roofing. With a lifespan of 70+ years, this roofing material offers a very low lifetime cost, but that’s not the only smart reason to choose a metal roof installation. Others include:
- Many Styles: Metal roofing is available in an array of eye-catching styles to complement any home.
- Wind Resistance: If you live in a storm-prone area, you’ll appreciate that this roofing material boasts wind resistance of up to 140 MPH!
- Fire Resistant: Reduce the risk of fire damage to your home with this quality roofing material.
- Energy Efficient: Since metal roofs reflect radiant heat, they help to reduce your cooling costs.
- Environmentally Responsible: Manufactured with up to 95% recycled content, metal roofing can be completely recycled after tear-off.
Get Started with Your Metal Roofing Project Today!
Ready to learn more? Contact RoofClaim.com to connect with a metal roofing installation expert! For more information about our highly rated roofing services, fill out our online form to take the first step towards a premium new roof.